Privacy of personal information
1. Data protection
INTRAME expresses and guarantees that any of the information provided by the User, by means of the Website, will be included in an automated file for personal information, unless the following scenarios are presented:
– Sending of a CV provided by Users, which will be included in the file provided for this purpose, duly registered in the Data Protection Agency, of which INTRAME is the owner, and exclusively dealt with the aim to manage the recruitment process for personnel that is conducted on behalf of INTRAME.
– Information provided by the User by the different contact forms of the website, which will be included in another file registered with the Data Protection Agency, of which INTRAME is also the owner, with the aim to manage any complaints, suggestions and comments made by Users.
In any case:
– INTRAME shall only gather information of a personal nature in relation with the User (in other words, information that can identify them in any way, like their name, address and age, in addition to other contact details like their telephone number, e-mail address etc.) by means of the Website (hereafter referred to as “Personal Information”), and only when the User provides the said information voluntarily. The User is free to provide this Personal Information or to choose not to. If they do not wish for this Personal Information to be gathered then they should not provide it, even though as a result, in this case, the User may not have access to all of the services offered by INTRAME’s Website.
– The User states that they have been informed of the necessity for the information, where appropriate, and of the purpose for which it will be used, and the possibility to exercise their rights to access, correct, cancel and oppose at any time, either by writing and signing a letter accompanied with a copy of a document that confirms their identity sent to INTRAME’s business address or the following e-mail address LOPD@intrame.com
all of which is in compliance with what is stipulated in Article 5 of Law 15/1999, of 13 December, of the Data Protection Act.
– The User guarantees the truthfulness of the information provided and expressly grants their consent for the use of the information for the aforementioned purposes. Under no circumstances shall INTRAME be held responsible for any inaccurate manifestations made by Users.
– By means of the acceptance of these General Conditions, the User declares that they are of full legal age. INTRAME will not intentionally collect information by means of the Website that refers to or that derives from an underage person. For this reason, it is forbidden that underage persons use the Website.
2. Security measures
INTRAME adopts the levels of security that are required as per the Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, by means of which the Regulation for the development of the LOPD is approved, suitable for the nature of the information that is subject to processing at all times. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the technical security of a medium like the Internet is not impenetrable and harmful third party actions can exist, even though INTRAME takes all the steps within its reach to prevent such actions from occurring.
In compliance with what is stipulated in Article 22.2 LSSI, INTRAME shall only use information storage and recovery devices (‘Cookies’) when the User has granted their prior consent, for such reason in accordance with what is indicated in the pop-up window of the User’s browser when they enter the Website for the first time and in the other terms and conditions that are indicated in the INTRAME Cookies Policy that all users should be familiar with.
4. Amendments to the conditions of use
INTRAME reserves the right to amend the conditions that are determined here, without prior notice and at any time, being duly published as they appear here. These conditions will be applicable until they are amended by others that are duly published, meaning that the User should read these conditions of use on a frequent basis.
5. Applicable law and jurisdiction
This Legal Notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Spanish law in all of its provisions.
The User and INTRAME expressly relinquish any other jurisdiction that may correspond with them and agree to subject themselves to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Valladolid (Spain) in the event of any legal disputes that may arise as a result of these General Conditions for the access and use of the Website.